A Bulgarian company with over 50 years experience in the field of electronics assembly and testing is offering its services and is looking to sign subcontracting agreements.
The Bulgarian company is specialised in electronics assembly, testing and quality control.
The company was a part of the state-owned telecom group of companies and produced several different types of telecommunication equipment including relay telephone exchanges, automatic office telephone exchanges and various additional related products.
Since then the company has moved to the private sector and has gained huge experience in:
• Manual Printed Circuit Board Assembly.
• Surface MountPrinted Circuit Board Assembly.
• Cable Assembly.
• Printed Circuit Board and Power Supply Unit Tests.
• Charger Manufacturing.
• Electromechanical Assembly, Testing and Packaging.
The company has its own manufacturing, assembly and testing facilities equipped with the latest technology in the field and employes over 150 experienced staff.
The company is offering its expertise and is looking to sign subcontracting agreements.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The ideal partner would be in the sectors of telecom, industrial engineering, robotics, audiovisual, automotive industry and looking for subcontracting agreements in the areas of electronics assembly, testing and quality control.
• At least once a year various members of staff undergo courses like ISO compliance, high working standards, technological and non-technological organization and marketing innovations etc.
• Latest technology and machinery like wave solder machines "Hollis" and "Steckfuss", "IVAS Tech PLM2000" pick and place machine, SMEMA compatible conveyor, thermal testing stations, a production area for current rectifiers type ElPulsKar-M used for charging (lead-acid, alkaline or lithium) batteries and others.
• Unmatched experience in the electronics assembly field on the local market.
• Certification: ISO 9001:2008 approved quality assurance, ISO 14001:2004 protecting the environment and controlling the usage of resources.
Already on the market