A French SME created an intelligent led lighting system for vegetal growth: a software and hardware platform (LED lighting, control box, light spectrum sensors) to manage lighting conditions through artificial intelligence. This system increases up to 3 times growth rates with 60% lower energy consumption. The French company is looking for partners all around Europe to set up collaboration as commercial agreements with technical assistance.
Because each culture is unique, and depends on multiple factors, the company has modeled hundreds of different scenarios that allow to control as finely as possible the contribution of light to the plants, according to different cultures, the different growth stages and above all the external conditions of culture and climate.
With its team of experts in lighting, engineering and plant physiology, the French company deploys light control products and services dedicated to plant growth.
The lighting control box is their unique solution allowing to no longer worry about lighting to focus on the crops. Doped with artificial intelligence, the system detects climatic and light hazards, optimizes the light spectrum for plant growth phases and complements or replaces natural light in real time.
The company also designs and produces a range of controllable leds, 100% made in France. Each wavelength can be programmed simply from an ergonomic and secure management interface. This range of Leds was developed in partnership with one leading lighting company and tested and expertized by the industry’s leading reference.
The company involves its research and development teams and partners in artificial intelligence and plant growth to develop either its own products or those of its clients for basic, applied or pre-series research. The company has a culture room in the south of France to monitor the R&D projects.
The French company is looking for partners all around Europe to set up collaboration as commercial agreements with technical assistance. The company is willing to deal with large farming companies, seed and crop companies, and also installers specialised in building green houses. The company will assist its partners with the required software configuration to provide tailored crop lighting according to their specific needs.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The French company is looking for partners all around Europe to set collaboration as commercial agreement with technical assistance. They are willing to deal with big farming companies, seed companies, and installers specialised in building green houses. The company will assist its future partners with the required software configuration to provide tailored crop lighting according to their specific needs.
The advantages and innovations of this lighting management system are the following :
- The solution pilots its own LEDs but also regular lighting already installed from competitors
- It optimises natural growth conditions and enhances quality characteristics of crops (taste, size, etc)
- It reduces carbon footprint and chemical inputs
- It lowers production costs : this system increases up to 3 times growth rates with 60% lower energy consumption.
Already on the market - Already settled in France, working with all major seed companies, the French company is nowadays expanding its solution to Europe.
Secret Know-how,Trade Marks,Copyright