Since its launch in 2008 the Network brought more than 90,000 companies to international brokerage events and company missions. Check our Events section regularly for the latest listing.
The objective of FOWT 2020 is to enhance the advancement of floating wind and to speed up its implementation into the global renewable energy mix. This event promotes a market accelarating approach bringing constructive discussions between world-renowed speakers, axperts, stakeholders and companies. It generates international business links within this emerging industry.
The different topics are :
1. Commercial-scale readiness: latest lessons learned from existing floating offshore projects (digitalization, O&M, scalability, cost reduction, etc.)
2. Floating offshore wind: an onshore matter? Harbor infrastructures and on-shore solutions supporting commercial-scale FOW deployment
3. Innovations in grid and electrical connections: electricity transmission and multiple uses
4. New geographies, new applications: the full potential of FOW
5. Floating offshore wind: a WIN/WIN deal for the environment?
6. Innovations in methods and key components (not floating concepts) paving the way to a competitive LCoE
7. Supply-chain readiness: from demonstrators and pilot farms to serial production (from mooring systems, cables and wind turbines to offshore operations)
8. Financing and insuring commercial-scale wind farms: a steadily growing appetite
9. Developers and utilities: how to become a leader in FOW?
Further information and registration here :
Please contact the event organisers for further information