EIT Food North West Open Innovation Call: Farm to Fork November 2021
EIT Food North West Open Innovation Call
This short online event is designed to provide information about the call and the application process.
The information day will run online twice: Register here
2 November 2021: 10.00 to 12.00 GMT
3 November 2021: 10.00 to 12.00 GMT
Who is this event for?
Businesses (SMEs & large corporates) Higher Education Institutions and Research Organisations located in Iceland, Ireland, and the UK* who have an interest in innovating from ‘farm to fork.’
EIT Food is interested in innovation projects that will accelerate the transformation of the food system, relating to one or more of its Strategic Objectives:
- Overcome low consumer trust
- Build a consumer-centric connected food system
- Educate to engage, innovate and advance
- Create consumer-valued food for healthier nutrition
- Enhance sustainability through resource stewardship
- Catalyse food entrepreneurship and innovation