Since its launch in 2008 the Network brought more than 90,000 companies to international brokerage events and company missions. Check our Events section regularly for the latest listing.
On the occasion of HOMI, the key tradefair focused on lifestyles, multi-cultural themes and the well-being of the people and their environment, Enterprise Europe Network organises Lifestyle Industry Business Meetings at HOMI, offering to producers, distributors, designers, retailers the opportunity to find new potential commercial and technological partners.
Lifestyle Industry Business Meetings at HOMI allows the participants to plan an agenda of selected meetings aiming to:
The event is focused on the 10 exhibition areas (the satellites), all linked to the home and people and directly connected to new lifestyles:
- Living Habits: kitchen & dining, furnishing and complements, lighting design
- Wellness & Beauty: bathroom, wellness, relax
- Fragrances & Personal Care: home & personal fragrances
- Fashion & Jewels: fashion accessories, bijoux, jewelry, packaging
- Gift & Events: gifts, events, merchandising and licensing
- Garden & Outdoor: systems, furnishings and accessories for the outdoor setting, gardening
- Kid Style: furnishings and complements, fashion and accessories under 14
- Home Textiles: textiles and homeware
- Hobby & Work: hobbies, travel, music and work
- Concept Lab: concept design companies, editors and contract.
Deadline for Registration 21st December 2017
Please contact the event organisers for further informationDiego Albesano Camera di Commercio di Torino W: http://www.to.camcom.it Tel: +39 011 5716341 Email: email@example.com
10 days ago - EU funding for 9 Irish SMEs with big ideas