The Armenian company specialized in production of wine is located in one of the most popular wine area of Armenia - Vayots Dzor region. The production of wine is made from local endemic grape varieties.This company would like to enter into a distribution service and/or commercial agency agreement with a distributor and/or agent having comprehensive experience in wine sector.
The wine producer from Armenia was established in 2016 and is located near Areni village of Vayots Dzor region. This area is wildly known due to the oldest wine production complex in the world excavated in one of the caves near Areni village at 4200 BC.
The production main range envisages:
- Red dry wine (made of the cultivated grapes grown in the Areni village of Vayots Dzor. Has a pleasing taste and delicate aroma. Producing about 10,000 bottles per year);
- White dry wine (made of Voskehat grape variety grown in Areni village of Vayots Dzor. This type of grape is unique with superabsorbent characteristics and is quite complex for processing. Producing about 2,500 bottles per year);
- Rose wine (made of the cultivated grapes grown in the Areni village of Vayots Dzor. This delicate wine has a wonderful color and aroma. Producing about 2,500 bottles per year).
All production is made from local grape varieties without any additives, which enhances the taste and aroma of the wines. The harder it is to get high results, the more it is to keep it. Wine factory maintains traditional Armenian technology, with a certain feature and the facility equipment is of superior Italian production. The company maintained wines in a special temperature and humidity environment using traditional and modern technology.
The company sells its production mainly in domestic market, in wine shops and restaurants, meanwhile have an experience in exporting its production to foreign countries. Having an aim to expand the volume of its production and to enter new markets, the company is looking for distributors, as well as agents with a wide range of contacts in wine sphere in order to conclude distribution services and/or commercial agency agreement.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Wine distributors are sought for disseminating the products in wine shops, hotels, restaurants or small supermarkets.The agents with access to the targeted sector are also sought for cooperation.
- The company produces wines only by local variety of grapes (Areni sort) grown only in Armenia, which makes these wines extraordinary;
- The winery uses modern technology;
- The entire harvest is thoroughly controlled;
- The company produces small quantity and big quality wines, combining with good price ratio;
- The staff of the company has experience and knowledge about the wine production technology;
-The company is engaged in transnational cooperation.
Already on the market
Trade Marks - The company has obtained the Trade Marks at the Intellectual Property agency of Republic of Armenia.