A Czech company that produces their own spices, seasoning mixtures and ingredients for the B2B food market is looking for distribution services agreement, commercial agency agreement or businesses that might be interested in the product, or need seasoning and spices for their production.
A Czech company is situated in Olomoucky region focuses on the development, production and sale of spices, spice and seasoning mixtures, spice preparations and food ingredients for businesses. The company exports itīs spice mixtures to many countries of Central, Eastern Europe and Asia.
The company was founded in 1992 and has a sixty-year old family tradition in meat and sausage production. The target group are meat processing plants, canning shops, dairy producers, etc.
- Spices and seasoning mixtures for the meat industry
- Spices and seasoning mixtures for the manufacture of canned food
- Gastronomy products
- Development of food mixtures of spices
- Production of food mixtures of spices
- Refining spices
- Spice extraction
- Technological and product consultancy in spice mixtures
The company is looking for partners mostly in Western Europe. Czech partner is offering distribution services agreement or commercial agency services agreement, where the company or an agent will represent the czech partner and cover the foreign market.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: A Czech company is looking for the partners in the field of sales and distribution in Western Europe and possibly Latin America. Those partners could be distribution companies engaged in the sale of spices or spice mixtures or an agent with its own distribution channels and sales representatives. There is also a possibility of cooperation in business to business sector with meat processing plants, canning shops, dairy producers etc.
Mixing of loose spices
-Mixing of loose mixtures of spices takes place in special mixers. The various kinds of spices are dosed into these devices according to the production recipe to the accuracy of 0.1 g.
Mixing liquid spices
-Mixing of liquid spice mixtures is ensured by electrically heated duplicator containers with a disposable volume ranging from 150 to 500 liters. Modern mixing technology of liquid emulsions of spices and marinades ensures efficient homogenization using a mixer and turbo mixer. The technology is equipped with flow meters for water dosing, time and temperature sensors, safety features, filters and a UV lamp for improved cleanliness of drinking water.
Packaging of spices and mixtures of spices
-The finished spice mixture can be packaged in various packages ranging in volume from 0.10 kg to 25 kg. Prior to packaging, each finished spice mixture passes through magnets and metal detectors which, by their sensitivity, identify even the smallest metal particles. A wide variation in the size of the package of one portion of spices is offered. There are up to 120 different packaging options. PET foils, canisters from 1 liter to 25 liters are used for packaging. The packaging material meets the criteria for direct contact with food. The emphasis on an effective packaging barrier is used that maintains the same quality of spices and seasoning mixtures throughout their declared shelf life.
Already on the market