A Spanish biotechnology laboratory specialised in last generation molecular biology technologies offers expertise and equipment for all phases of genomic studies, from experimental design to data analysis. They are looking for companies or academic institutions from the biotechnology or biomedical sectors interested in subcontracting and outsourcing agreements.
The Spanish biotechnology laboratory provides research, analysis and genetic diagnosis services performed by highly qualified personnel in a state of the art laboratory.
They are specialised in:
- DNA purification from tissues, soils, cell free systems or cellular samples.
- DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) sequencing.
- Quantitative real-time PCR (polymerase chain reaction): Gene expression analysis and SNPs (single nucleotide polymorphisms) genotyping.
- Detection and quantification of specific microorganisms using specific primers.
- High throughput real-time PCR studies/digital PCR based in the platform open array.
- Next Generation Sequencing, including:
1. DNA based sequencing: Shot-gun sequencing, complete genome sequencing; amplicon sequencing, metagenomic analyses; targeted re-sequencing, exome sequencing, methylation analysis by sequencing, ChIP(chromatin immunoprecipitation)-sequencing, ATAC-sequencing.
2. RNA (ribonucleic acid) based-sequencing: Gene Expression Profiling, targeted RNA sequencing, Small RNA sequencing.
3. Single cell sequencing: large scale single cell RNA and ATAC sequencing based on the platform Chromium (10x Genomics).
4. Use of state of the art bio-informatics suites for mapping, assembly, gene quantification, genotyping, etc. tailored to specific needs.
They are looking for companies or academic institutions working in biotechnology or biomedical areas with specific needs on genomics analysis, or for co-development of specific aspects of the methodologies and processes. The envisaged cooperation is under subcontracting and outsourcing agreements.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The partners sought are mainly academics/research institutions and clinical/pharmaceutical laboratories working in biotechnology or biomedical areas with analytical needs in the field of Genomics. Also, to set up collaborative developments in specific aspects of the methodology or process analysis such as development of new protocols, adaptation of procedures to specific applications, design and testing of gene signatures to specific phenotypes, etc.
The partner envisaged should be interested in collaborations under subcontracting and outsourcing agreements.
The main advantages are their wide expertise longer than 15 years and high quality services as well as the use of high-level technologies.
They offer a range of support services to research: technologies, equipment and qualified personnel.
They provide high value added services to the public and private scientific community by developing new methodologies applied to different fields of research.
Already on the market