The Hungarian company's main profile is occupational health and safety, and fire protection service consulting. Within and beyond these activities, the company offers a wide range of services to foreign would-be clients who would like to settle in South West Hungary, Baranya county, especially Pécs city. An outsourcing type of cooperation is envisaged.
The Hungarian company was founded in 2001. Its manager and staff has decades of experience in work and fire protection. In addition to domestic knowledge, he also gained international experience, including in the US.
It provides services to several multinational companies nationwide, e.g. Strabag and Hervis.
The company undertakes the following tasks as well:
- Legionella risk assessment (A risk assessment must be carried out at facilities presenting a risk of Legionella infection. The company undertakes to carry out a proper analysis of the legionella risk.)
- Workwear, personal protective equipment (description of workwear, personal protective equipment)
- Chemical risk assessment (creation of documentation that shows the safety analysis of chemicals used and marketed, the job involved, the conditions of storage, handling, use and what to do in the event of an accident
- Management of maintenance log
- Making fire safety plans and escaping plans
- Follow-up to work injury protocol changes.
The Hungarian company is looking for clients coming from abroad to Pécs city and its surroundings, mainly in Baranya County. The owner would like to exploit his ability to cooperate with foreign clients and extend his business's clientele. It would provide fire protection, labor safety trainings and the above mentioned related services in the framework of outsourcing agreement, in the long run.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Foreign companies are sought from abroad who want to settle in Hungary, especially in Pécs and its surroundings (Baranya County).
Without a consultant and service provider, the foreign company wishing to establish a site in South West Hungary must carry out its own risk analyses, check and control equipment & working conditions, familiarize itself with current legislation, manage maintenance logs, write safety and escaping plans, and follow-up injury protocol changes (etc.).
The above tasks can be avoided by contracting the Hungarian company behind this business offer profile. So they can carry out the tasks in relation with labour and fire safety in the framework of an outsourcing agreement.
- Thorough knowledge of Hungarian law and procedures in the related fields
- Reliable company (member of the chamber of commerce and industry)
- Quick reaction
- Professional staff: highest possible graduation in Hungary acquired
- Satisfied clientele: even with very little marketing the number of clients is growing gradually since customers recommend the company to each other
- Full service in the related fields.
Already on the market