A Lithuanian company designing and manufacturing piping systems for marine onshore, offshore projects. Moreover, the company is involved in oil and gas sector, chemical, water depuration, gas separation. The company is offering their servies under manufacturing and subcontracting agreement.
Main fields of the company activity are production, repairs and testing of marine/industrial piping, heat exchanges and ship boilers.
Main activities of a company consists of:
- production and repair of piping systems and pipe works of high-pressure hydraulic systems;
- repair and cleaning of heat exchangers using ultrasonic cleaning technology;
- production of heat exchangers;
- repair of boilers, chemical and mechanical cleaning;
- repair, testing and regulation of different valves;
- supply of materials and parts;
- insulation / cladding;
- complete packages for piping installation (clamps, fasteners, gaskets and etc.);
- central heating, sanitary supply/discharge, fuel oil transfer/supply/overflow, SW/FW cooling, starting/service air, ballast, bilge, external/internal drain, window washing, air vent. %26 filling, firefighting, gas, exhaust, fresh water and other system;
- repairs of pipes and systems;
- repair of valves(gas vacuum, boiler, overboard and sea chest valves) in workshop or in site;
- repair of heat exchangers in workshop or in situ;
- repair of auxiliary and exhaust gas boilers in workshop or in situ;
- repair of air bottle.
The company would like to expand its business and is offering flexible, reliable and long-term cooperation on large design projects working from their office but also supporting design departments on-site. The company is looking for foreign partners that would be interested in their services and activities and could cooperate under manufacturing or subcontracting agreements.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is offering its services to the companies operating within the shipbuilding industry (shipyards, ship owners, engineering/design companies etc.) which are looking for partners to assign them a part of their business process or obligations through manufacturing or subcontracting agreement. The Lithuanian company is looking for reliable and long-term partnerships.
- 50 years of experience with high quality staff;
- All needed certificates;
- Possible to work, load and transport large dimensions due to workshop port location;
- Have experience in vapor recovery modules witch we build for well know names in industry.