The company located in Moldova has been manufacturing products using high-quality natural ingredients for 160 years since the day the plant was established. It produces:
- Craft beer;
- Low-alcohol drinks;
- Strong drinks.
The company seeks partners to work under a distribution services agreement.
The company is a historical enterprise of the city of Bender (Republic of Moldova). In 1860, a brewery was built on the banks of the Dniester River, which produced beer until the Great Patriotic War, when a direct hit from an air bomb destroyed it. Nowadays, the company manufactures products using high-quality natural ingredients. The plant works for about 160 years in producing drinks and can guarantee a stable quality level. The company is interested in expanding sales markets and increasing production.
The brewery produces 3 types of beer: a beer made of classic malt and hops, without any additives; a beer made with rice; and, a beer made with caramel malt.
Beer is a sparkling refreshing and tonic drink with a characteristic malt flavor and hops aroma. It not only quenches thirst but also increases the overall tone of the human body, promotes proper metabolism. Beer has general strengthening properties, contains useful biologically active substances and minerals (magnesium, potassium, phosphorus), vitamins (A, B2, B6, D, E), which stimulate the work of the heart, nervous system, and metabolism.
Craft beer is a completely natural product with a short shelf life (7 days). The company is currently working on increasing it. Alcohol-free, strong and low alcohol drinks have the usual shelf life and shipping conditions.
The company is well established in the Moldovian and Eastern European markets.
Therefore, the Moldovian company looks for partners to develop a distribution services agreement. Under the distribution services agreement, the company is looking for a partner who will promote the products to wholesale companies, online shops, or mass retailers and represent the company's business interests in foreign markets.
- Type of partner sought: Craft beer has a short shelf life and requires fast shipping with valid temperature conditions. Strong and low-alcohol drinks in glass bottles have be handled with care while shipping.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is seeking partners to work under distribution services agreements. Partners have to be specialized in the beverage field, especially in the alcohol sector. According to this, the ideal partner for an agreement is a distributor with existing links to establishments selling bottled, including pubs, supermarkets, and shops.
The beer is brewed in a traditional manner, with specially selected and natural ingredients, without artificial accelerators and improvers.
The main advantages of the company:
• Craft beer according to classical technology, where artificial additives are not used, and the whole process goes naturally.
• The use of super-premium spirit in strong drinks.
• Sparkling water has natural mineralization.
Already on the market
Patents granted,Trade Marks