A Polish company is involved in the production of small-size metal products made in machining technology, using lathes, milling machines and CNC machine tools. The materials to be processed are usually: free machining steel, structural steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass, bronze and plastics. The company would like to expand its production range by establishing contacts with new business partners, offering them cooperation under subcontracting or manufacturing agreement.
This Polish company from the Silesia region has been operating in the machining industry for 10 years.
The company produces small-sized metal products (free machining steel, structural steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass, bronze) using lathes, milling machines and CNC machine tools. In addition, a complete machine park is available to perform complementary operations, such as: threading of internal threads and rolling of external threads, as well as turning, drilling of details with different diameters. Currently, the company supplies its products to companies from the automotive, household appliances and power tools industries. The company produces approximately 1,500,000 pieces per month. The company performs orders based on the technical drawing of the given part and expects, preferably, high volume orders. The place of delivery does not matter, because the company has good contacts with logistics companies. First of all, the company would like to develop its production by establishing cooperation as a subcontractor with partners from the sectors mentioned above (mainly motorization sector). Cooperation on the basis of a manufacturing agreement, with any partners that use offered products in their activities is also possible.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is looking for partners ready to cooperate on the basis of subcontracting agreement - carrying out orders for the production of parts and accessories for the automotive, household appliances and power tools industries.
It is also possible to cooperate under a manufacturing agreement with various companies that use metal small-size products in their operations.
- over 10 years of experience in the machining industry,
- own machine park (lathes, milling machines, CNC machine tools) available,
- the company also has equipment to perform complementary operations (i.e. the company has also the technical capabilities of threading internal threads and rolling external threads of parts in the diameter range from M 4 to M 16; turning, drilling details on semi-automatic lathes in the diameter range up to 50 mm and length approx. 150 mm.)
- materials used for production come from reputable suppliers from Poland and abroad and have the required certificates,
- the company is at the last stage of obtaining the IATF 16949 (Quality management in the Automotive Industry) and ISO 9001 certification