The Polish company is specialised in manufacturing high quality granite kitchen sinks. The single bowl, double bowl and one and a half bowl sinks are available in a set with automatic syphon, tap and liquid dispenser. The company would like to initiate cooperation under distribution services agreement with companies from Europe and the USA.
The Polish company produces a wide range of granite kitchen sinks:
• granite single bowl kitchen sink with/without drainer,
• granite double bowl kitchen sink,
• granite one and a half double bowl kitchen sink with/without drainer.
The sinks are made from granite aggregate (80%) and resin (20%). The products are resistant to scratch, shock, heat, discolouration.
The sinks are being sold in a set with automatic syphon. The tap and liquid dispenser of the same colour as sink are also available.
The company has got the declaration of conformity, certificate of health quality and radiation hygiene certificate.
Currently, the company sells its products in Poland and Germany. In order to gain a bigger market share and expand their sales, the company wishes to establish contacts with partners located in Europe and the USA. Cooperation is offered within the framework of distribution services agreement – the company is looking for distributors to promote and sell its products.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company would like to initiate cooperation under the distribution services agreement with companies from Europe and the USA. It wants to reach companies willing to sell sinks on their regional markets. The potential partners can have their own stores or be able to sell sinks to other companies. Experience in the market and wide network of contacts are expected from the business partners.
- reversible sink,
- 10 year warranty,
- inlet sink,
- scratch resistant,
- shock resistant,
- heat resistant (up to 250 °C),
- resistant to thermal shock,
- resistant to discolouration,
- automatic drain stopper,
- factory-made openings for faucets,
- connection to dishwasher.
Already on the market