A Polish manufacturer of technological equipment for the food industry, biofuels and chemicals offers international cooperation based on a joint venture.
A Polish company with an established position in the market, deals with the production of chemical production equipment (chemicals, biofuels, food industry). The manufacturer focuses on the construction of new technological installations and modernization of existing facilities such as drainage, rectification of spirit, evaporative installations for concentrating solutions, industrial distilleries, etc. The company also manufactures chemical apparatus, including distillation columns, heat exchangers, tanks and mixers.
The company is able to offer comprehensive services, from construction and technology projects to industrial automation. They employ qualified staff, including designers, technologists and technicians from the production department.
A joint venture would consist of working on a specific project, joint implementation of a task, joint development and exchange of technology. The Polish company is able to offer a comprehensive implementation of a task (or part of tasks) along with the design and implementation of industrial facilities.
Foreign cooperation will allow the company to enter new foreign markets, expand its existing customer base, and allow the exchange of technological ideas by implementing a project with a foreign partner.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Preferred partner with experience in the biofuels, chemicals or food industry. Examples of partners are industrial technology design offices or ethanol producers.
Joint implementation of tasks in accordance with the project. Both small, medium and large enterprises are included.
- Environmentally friendly solutions beneficial to the environment affecting energy saving and production efficiency, e.g. energy reuse in production, closed raw material and product cycle, i.e. waste-free economy
- Own laboratory, ability to conduct microbiological and analytical tests
- Products made of high quality materials
- Competitive solutions in the construction of installations for the spirits, biofuels and industrial chemistry industries
- Many years of experience and knowledge; qualified staff
Already on the market