The Portuguese SME is specialized in the production, packaging, and trade of different varieties of naturally flavored kinds of honey and is looking for international partners able to sell its products in the framework of a distribution agreement. The company has recently developed a new range of products specially designed for the hospitality and catering sectors.
Also supplies honey in bulk (320 kg vats, minimum quantity) with Bio Certification.
The company was founded in 2015, in the north of the country, inspired by a family inheritance in the sector of beekeeping and aromatic plants.
With a clear social and environmental mission, the Portuguese SME is an awarded and premium honey producer and distributor of:
- Naturally flavored honey with up to 6 aromas - citrus (lemon), mint, sea salt (salty), cinnamon, chocolate, and spices.
- Organic honey, honeycombs and royal jelly.
- Chocolate bonbon stuffed with flavored honey (seasonal product).
- Mead derived from the fermentation of quality honey, mineral water, varied red fruits, and spices.
- Several types of honey in bulk in 320kg vats (minimum), including flowering honey of eucalyptus, rosemary, orange blossom, echium, heather, multi-floral, chestnut or even honeydew honey.
It is possible to supply honey in bulk (320 kg vats) with Bio Certification.
Considering honey in bulk, as it is a 100% Portuguese and natural honey, it is normal to crystallize with cold. If you want the honey to crystallize, you should inform in advance, since to respect the natural process of crystallization, not exceeding 40 degrees of temperature, it will be necessary at least 3 days.
The products are available for purchase online and also in physical shops, in particular, in retail houses and exquisite boutiques committed to sustainable values and thus privileging biologic and organic products for human consumption.
Already engaged in international cooperation, the company currently exports to seven markets (the Netherlands, Spain, China and in the French-speaking markets - France, Switzerland, Belgium, and Luxembourg) and aims to further expand its business activity across Asia, Europe, North and South America.
The Portuguese SME is already a certified B Corporation. B Corporations are companies worldwide recognized for meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose.
The company is looking for reliable and long term partners in the field of distribution of premium, sustainable and ecological products. The potential partner should be reliable in order to reach the final customers in gourmet supermarkets, innovative market chains, and value-added stores.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Portuguese company is looking for reliable and active partners, in the field of distribution, wholesale and retail of sustainable, organic and high-quality products.
An advantage would be partners with the capacity to reach different exclusive channels in their country (organic, sustainable and premium products), either physical or online, committed to promote and distribute the company’s Portuguese products to final customers.
- Range of products made of 100% natural honey targeting the catering and hospitality sectors.
- Value proposition combining standard and tailormade approaches.
- Alignment with sustainability values. This statement is well reflected both in the company's products (no additives, preservatives or adulterants) and processes and has been recognized worldwide (award-winning company; award-winning products).
- Supplies large quantities of natural honey in bulk with bio certification, if requested.
Already on the market
Secret Know-how,Design Rights,Trade Marks