A Romanian accounting and consulting services company is offering its transfer pricing services to foreign companies operating with/in Romania. They can deal with: taxes, providing legal advice, transfer pricing, benchmarking studies, transfer pricing policies, country by country report, assistance during transfer pricing audit, transfer pricing courses and training. The company is looking for partners interested in such type of services in Romania, under a services agreement.
The Romanian company staff has extensive experience in the field of accounting and consulting services. Due its specialization in transfer pricing services, it is able to offer a wide support for the foreign companies operating with/in Romania.
Their extensive knowledge and experience can provide EU partners with the following services:
- preparation of transfer pricing files;
- preparation of benchmarking studies for all types of related party transactions in various databases, from Romania, for example the National Bank of Romania, and many other sources of information about the global markets;
- localization of transfer pricing files;
- development and implementation including assistance with planning and/or restructuring the existing inter-company transactions;
- review, preparation and update of country specific transfer pricing documentation;
- assistance during tax inspections performed by the tax authorities and help in preparing defense documentation supporting the taxpayer’s position;
- review of the inter-company transactions to identify the major areas of transfer pricing exposure;
- tailored trainings and courses to help clients understand the issues their industry is facing and how to tackle such issues;
- assistance during tax inspections performed by the tax authorities and help in preparing defense documentation supporting the taxpayer’s position.
The Romanian company is looking for entities interested in such type of services in Romania, under a services agreement.
The partners can be both public business companies and corporations, or companies from the same domain of activity, supporting their clients into the Romanian market.
The partner will benefit from an instrument through which they can prove to the tax authorities that they have conducted intra-group transactions at market prices through which they have not distorted the tax base.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The partners can be public business companies and corporations, from any sector of activity, that require transfer pricing consulting, transfer pricing files, transfer pricing policies or benchmarking studies.
Also, the company is looking for partners from the same domain of activity, that intend to complement their business, supporting their clients into the Romanian market. Its role will be to present to its clients the advantages this offer. It should have experience and a good customer portfolio.
- flexible services and advice according to the clients request;
- assistance in preparing a transfer pricing file that is in line with transfer pricing legislation and ever-stricter documentation requirements and also meets the requirements of the most demanding tax inspectors;
- quick answers to any type of questions in this domain of activity;
- benefits from faster, always on time deliverables;
- creative solutions for complex issues;
- the project will be managed by professionals with at least 14,000 hours of experience in transfer pricing projects;
- competitive fees.
Already on the market