A Russian company developed a software module for the analysis and control of the transport and entry mechanisms of oxygen and carbon impurities in the production of crystals of semiconductor materials. The software provides valuable information for improving the crystal growth and quality. The company is looking for partners (companies from the electronic and chemical indudstries) to conclude license agreements for the use of this software.
The Russian company from St. Petersburg was founded in 2012. Currently, the company develops specialized software and consulting services for modeling and optimization of crystal growing methods as well as for modeling devices based on semiconductors.
The scope includes crystal growth from a melt and modeling of modern semiconductor devices, such as light-emitting diodes, laser diodes, heterojunction bipolar transistors, transistors with high electron mobility and diodes. Russian company uses advanced physical models and numerical algorithms. This software provides a partner with information on the numerous physical processes responsible for crystal growth and quality.
?ompany carries out various scientific projects, participates in scientific conferences and exhibitions. ?ompany currently provides software and advisory services to more than 170 companies in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
The Russian company is looking for partners from the electronic and chemical industries to conclude license agreements in order to use this technology in their manufacturing processes. As a result of this agreement, the partner must keep confidential confidential information, strictly adhere to the standards and requirements established by the Russian company.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Type - SME, large companies
Field of activity - companies engaged in cooperation with the
electronic and chemical industry
Role - a foreign partner will buy the software module for the analysis. of oxygen and carbon impurities of a Russian company to obtain new technological capabilities and their operation in accordance with a license agreement
• Hydride epitaxial simulator software tool designed to stimulate the growth of GaN crystals by vapor phase epitaxy hydride
• An innovative tool for analyzing heat transfer and controlling crystal growth by Czochralski methods
• A virtual reactor designed as a computer simulator for the long-term growth of bulk crystals by sublimation
• 3D modeling of current distribution and temperature distribution in LED chips
• Consulting services are directly based on research
Already on the market