A Russian company creates and supplies metal-composite linings and components for insulating joints for S60 rails. The company is looking for new partners to distribute its products and to conclude a distribution services agreement.
The Russian company from Moscow was established in 1991. At the moment the company is a major manufacturer of structures made of composite materials. These composite materials are widely used in areas such as rail and city transport, transport and urban infrastructure, road construction and bridge-building. The company develops a scientific and technical level in the areas of design, calculation and testing, technology and organization of production of products from composite materials, including for the needs of the defense complex.
Company's products - metal-composite pads and components are intended for electrical isolation of one block section from another on the main railways. The overlay is made in a shape similar to the rail profile. From the side of contact with the rail surface, an electrically insulating composite material is applied. The insulating layer of the lining is made by layering on a steel core. Composite material has the following physical properties:
• glass transition temperature +60 - + 250 ° ?,
• reinforcement coefficient 0.3 - 0.8.
• the thickness of the layer of insulating material is 1.5 - 2.5 mm.
• the insulating layer is provided with a sacrificial layer
The Russian company is looking for foreign partners from various industries (engineering, energy, construction of railways and highways, etc.) to conclude distribution services agreement. The Russian company will be happy to share its experience in the field of materials science, technological engineering, mathematical modeling, design, testing and certification of products from new materials in accordance with Russian norms and standards. Also, a Russian company can produce products under a private label and expand its partner’s product line because Russian goods meet all EU requirements.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Type - SME, large companies
Field of activity - companies engaged in cooperation with the
engineering, energy, and construction of railways industry
Role - a foreign partner will buy metal-composite pads and components of a Russian company for its further distribution among their current client portfolio and through On-line networks
• High-quality products with the required characteristics and minimum cost due to the introduction of modern technological processes.
• Improving the complex of physicomechanical characteristics and specific properties of composite materials based on the introduction of compounds in nano form into a polymer matrix
• The company has its own “Special Economic Zone of Technology and Innovation Type”.
• Composite materials in comparison with traditional materials (reinforced concrete, steel, wood) have a significantly higher resistance to corrosion, aggressive environments, and the effects of chemicals. This allows composite structures to provide a long service life without additional maintenance costs.
• The low specific weight of structures made of composite materials can significantly reduce installation costs
Already on the market