A Russian company produces an innovative device for improving homeostasis (self-regulation) electromagnetic EHF (extremely high-frequency appliances) radiation. The company is looking for new partners to conclude a distribution services agreement.
The Russian company from the city of Tomsk was established in 1993. Now the company specializes not only in the creation of EHF (extremely high-frequency appliances) Electronics but also develops devices and fundamentals of the technology for the treatment of background resonant radiation. Technical solutions embedded in the devices are protected by patents of the Russian Federation and the USA (United States of America). The device contains elements of know-how, therefore the device is protected from copying and falsification. The company's products do not have direct taxes in the Russian Federation and abroad.
The company produces a device for improving homeostasis (self-regulation) of the fish organism using electromagnetic EHF radiation of low intensity in the millimeter range (1 - 10 mm). EHF-therapy in recent years has been used to treat small animals. This device allows affecting organisms at the genetic level. In addition to biochemical reactions important for cell growth, exposure to electromagnetic EHF radiation can lead to a change in the structure of cells in the body. The device allows changing the metabolism of cells thereby optimizing the metabolism and energy of a living creature with the environment. This is necessary to protect the body from adverse external factors.
Russian company carefully refers to the testing of devices. In addition to the tests prescribed by the Roszdravnadzor procedures specialists conduct a significant amount of additional research to be sure of the effectiveness and safety of medical equipment.
The company is looking for new foreign partners from various fields (medicine, electronics, livestock, etc.) to conclude a distribution services agreement. After the agreement, Russian companies will supply, on joint terms, products to a foreign partner for further sale in foreign countries. More specific terms of delivery and payment will be discussed after the first dialogue with a potential partner.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Type - SME, large companies
Role - a foreign partner will buy Russian products for its further distribution among its existing client's portfolio and online networks
Field of activity- companies engaged in cooperation with the medical and electronic industry
- This medical device of EHF therapy is characterized in that it is able to smoothly tune the radiation frequency in the range of 52-78 GHz, which is selected individually for the patient.
- Creating a device based on a microprocessor made it compact and convenient for the user. Setting the operating modes of the device takes no more than 30 seconds.
-The design of this device provides for the possibility of connecting a cone-shaped nozzle to them, which allows EHF-therapy at biologically active points
- This device can affect the vital processes of the body, change the growth and development parameters of plants and animals.
- This device has a positive effect on the functioning of the body and stimulates the processes of restoration (regeneration) of tissues in plants and animals
Already on the market