A Russian company developed a hardware-software complex, which is in demand in educational institutions and in educational innovation centers. The company is looking for new partners for further cooperation and to conclude a license agreement.
The Russian company from Kaliningrad was established in 1998. The company is engaged in the sale, installation, and maintenance of equipment, connecting the Internet and telephone communications, and also sets up video surveillance and security systems.
The company has its own design department engaged in the development of large engineering and IT projects for corporate clients. A team of specialists creates security systems and alerts, connects video surveillance and telephony, selects and installs household appliances for hotels, factories, retail and service companies, and other enterprises. The company has developed an online education platform that allows solving a variety of issues in a “single window” format, like on a mobile phone: unite different age subgroups, different subject areas, various stages of project creation and various institutions: state, business, education, and users. On this online platform, a course of interactive lessons has been created, in which children will be able to get acquainted with various school subjects. Now online education is one of the most popular business areas. Using the platform of digital online education helps both businesses to develop jointly, implementing innovative projects and educational institutions.
The Russian company is looking for foreign long-term partners from various fields of electronics, education to conclude a license agreement. As a result of this agreement, a foreign partner must keep confidential information, adhere to the standards and requirements established by the Russian company. Also, a Russian company can manufacture products under a private label and improve its partner's sales line.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Type - SME, large companies
Field of activity - companies engaged in cooperation with the
electronic and education industry
Role - a foreign partner will buy the platform for digital online education of a Russian company to obtain new technological capabilities and their operation in accordance with a license agreement
- This is the only hardware-software complex that is able to create interactive lessons for students and test knowledge in a playful way
- The hardware-software complex contains a convenient and intuitive built-in interface that both schoolchildren and teachers can easily use
- The platform contains two language versions, if desired, the company will be able to open access to other languages.
- This software is suitable not only for those who are fond of graphics but also for professional editors and programmers because the Platform contains programs of 3D editors and a special chat for exchanging structural data
- Virtual training of new staff and testing the professional abilities of current employees using online quests. Workshops for students, laboratory work, tests
Already on the market