A Polsh company specialised in the distribution of furniture and furnishing (mainly Scandinavian) is looking for producers of tables, chairs and other furnishings for private and commercial use. Cooperation in the form of a distribution services agreement is requested.
A company from northwestern Poland has been operating in the furniture industry since 2016. The firm was founded by a former commercial agent of furniture companies. Using his past experience and vast contacts, the firm has established its own network of clients for Scandinavian furnishings. They not only distribute products but also manufacture their own furniture for the HoReCa industry. The company has been cooperating with firms from Denmark and Sweden.
The firm is looking for manufacturers of tables, chairs and other home furniture that intend to establish their presence on the Polish market. They are also interested in furnishings for commercial buildings, mainly for the HoReCa industry and retail business. They are open to distribute mass products as well as custom-made furnishings.
The firm is interested in broadening its assortment by engaging in a long-term partnership in the form of distribution services agreement. They would like to cooperate with producers of furniture and other furnishings. A partner is expected to provide products in quantity and quality requested by the firm. In turn, they will promote and find new customers for the products.
- Type of partner sought: The firm is looking for an experienced, financially stable and reliable manufacturer of furniture and furnishings looking for new markets to distribute their products.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: • Type of Partner Sought: companies from the furniture industry
• Role of Partner Sought: A partner is expected to design and manufacture various furnishings and provide them in quantity and quality requested by the firm.
• experience and good knowledge of the Polish furniture market;
• established network of customers and contacts;
Already on the market